What we do:
It is used to remove dust, odour or unpleasant smells, smoke, heat and moisture in order to -introduce fresh air. Ventilation is achieved by the use of mechanical equipment.
What we offer:-
- a wide range of ventilation equipment
- after sale services
offer products to the industry as per the customer’s specifications
Products & Services
- All types of Rota vents (Whirly Birds / Wind Turbines) equipment installation and Maintanance, steel and metal fabrication
- Ducting Equipment
- Installations and repairs of Baker y, Brewer y, Catering, Dairy, Construction Pharmaceutical Industries, Retail Shops, Hotels and Mines Equipment etc.
- DP fans manufacturing (all sizes)
- Mine fans manufacturing (all sizes)
- Air Curtains
- Electrical roof fans manufactured to customer’s specifications
- Sheet metal work & boiler makingKitchen Hood and Accessories
FREGOTECH (PVT) LTD
- The D.P Extractor Fans can either be return (inlet) or exhaust (outlet). This Extractor Fan is connected to the special piping called Ducts which makes the respiratory system of theinfrastructure complete by also complementing with dumpers.
These units are mounted and installed on the roof top of the structure that requires ventilation. It is wind turbine and designed in such a way when its turbines are driven by wind or alternative power source it creates a vacuum in a hallow space below it (required structure) by sucking out hot air, dust, odour, smoke, and all other impurities.
All the opening in structure are tasked to inhale fresh air whilst the Rota vents exhale.
These comes in various sizes and forms. It comprises of single phase induction that can revised hence in so doing can run clockwise direction generating ventilation models applicable for winter or summer reasons. Different brands are used and these includes:
- EBM Papst
- Wind master
- Cool Breeze
- Kitchen Hood / Kitchen Extractor fans
FREGOTECH (PVT) LT
- We supply, install, repair and maintain
- It is used for cooling and heating systems
- We offer different brands of air conditioners Types of Air Conditioning
- Window Units Under ceiling
- Mid Wall Splits
- VRF Systems / Central Air Conditioners
- Evaporative Coolers
Industrial Air Conditioning
- Package Units
- Cooling Towers
- Liquid Chillers
- Air Handling Units
- Private Cars
- Construction Vehicles and Equipment e.g Caterpillars, Excavators Haulage Trucks
Marine Air Conditioning
- Yatch / Private Boats
Aircraft Air Conditioning
- Passenger Airplanes
- Cargo Airplanes
- We deal withdifferent types of Air Conditioning Brands which includes:
- Helicopters e.t.c
- Dunham Bush
- Cool Breeze
We supply, install, repair and maintain all:
- Domestic Refrigeration
- Commercial Refrigeration
- Industrial Refrigeration
- Water Dispensers / Water Coolers
- Domestic Fridges Domestic Brands
- Hotpoint Bauer
- Kelvinator Samsung
We also repair and maintain all types of domestic absorption units which uses:
- P Gas (Liquified Petroleum Gas)
Domestic Absorption Units Brands
We supply, install, repair and maintain all types of Commercial Refrigeration Units. These includes:
- Refrigerated vehicle repairs and installation of refrigerators to non-refrigerated trucks.
- Cold Rooms / Cold Storage
- Blast Freezer Rooms
- Walk-in Cold Rooms
- Supermarket refrigeration – Supply, Installation of modern supermarket refrigerators designs
- Ice making refrigerators
- Cascade refrigerators e.t.c
- Emerson Climate Control
- Just Refrigeration
- Maneurope Reprocating Compressors
- Techumseh etc
- Cooling Towers
- Amonia Plants
- Industrial Water Coolers
- Dunham Bush
We provide Refrigerated transportation (or reefer freight) using shipping freight that requires special, temperature controlled vehicles. The vehicle transporting the products being shipped have a built-in refrigeration system that keeps products at a desired temperature throughout the transportation process. In the 1900s, more efficient modes of refrigerated transportation were developed, and improvements in technology have given us cold chain logistics, which has become a massive industry and continues to grow.
For many product types, refrigerated transportation is not an option, it is an absolute necessity. The benefits of refrigerated transportation are centred around safety, compliance and basic supply and demand.
The global trade of perishable items has increased in the past years and is projected to continue increasing.
This has caused high demand for quick transportation of fresh perishable goods.
And we have seen it fit to provide the service, we offer trucks from 2 tonnes up to 30 tonnes.